Coub Video Re-Mixing App Launches for Android
Users Create and Share Looping Videos Up To 10 Seconds Long; Platform Has Seen Over 3 Billion Views Online and Via iOS App
New York, NY, January 12, 2015 – Coub, the popular video re-mixing site and app with 50 million unique users monthly, today announced that it is now available for Android. The official Coub app for Android allows users to create and share looping videos up to 10 seconds long.
Coub for Android is available on Google Play here.
Users can add full length music from their library to further customize their coubs. Coubs are shareable on any social network including Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, Pinterest and LinkedIn; and are embeddable on Facebook, Tumblr and any blog platform and CMS. Great coubs are surprising, fun and compelling remixes of the latest shortform media.
Additional features of Coub for Android include:
• Watch Coubs in stunning fullscreen mode
• Explore editors’ picks and popular and trending Coubs
• Find and invite friends
• Create a feed of the best Coub users to get freshest, funniest and most interesting content daily
• Collect your favorite Coubs to watch again and again
• Unlimited uploads
• Custom video filters
• An Android-exclusive “multiple channels option” allowing users to operate from all channels that they have under their account from the app
Since launch in 2012 Coub has seen over 3 billion views and is now averaging over 400 million views per month. Users become part of the Coub community and can find, like and recoub their favorite coubs. Coub features hundreds of “channels” that organize content by theme and topic. Popular channels include anime, movies, sports, cartoons, TV, art, music and more. Coub can be used by consumers, businesses and publishers to provide a new way of engaging with audiences.