Street Fight Summit West in Partnership with MobileFOMO
MobileFOMO is a proud media partner of Street Fight Magazine Summit West conference happening June 3 in San Francisco, CA at TerraSF in SOMA.
Featuring the The Future of Local Tech, the Street Fight Summit highlights the most explosive growth trends in mobile location. Hear what’s coming next from the largest mobile advertising networks, Google and Facebook, and learn how mobile location is changing retail and consumer behavior.
The opening keynote is lead by Patrick Gauthier, GM Emerging Retail Services at PayPal on “Engaging the Mobile Consumer.” MobileFOMO is excited to hear how leading companies are reaching the smartphone consumers that have their mobile devices wherever they go, including walking into retail locations.
Panels and Presentations include:
- Local Data and Retail: Rethinking the Store of the Future
- Using Mobile to Connect Content and Commerce
- Creating Communities Around Local Content
- How Brands Can Tap Into Mobile’s True Native Experience
- Hot Local Action
- Investing in Hyperlocal Companies: Where’s the Big Growth?
- SMB at Facebook
- Franchise Deep Dive from Darden Restaurants
- The Commerce Graph
- Giving Complete Control to the Local Advertiser
- Understanding the Properties and Relevance of Location in Travel Search
Learn how local is impacting the product roadmaps across top tier companies from speakers at Facebook, Microsoft, Tesla, Chrysler, American Express, PayPal, Samsung, Nextdoor, Esri, The North Face, Findery, Wanderful Media, Pandora, Groupon, Yahoo, YP, Gannett, Airbnb, and more.
MobileFOMO will be live blogging, tweeting, and posting recaps of panels, presentations, and our favorites from Street Fight Summit West 2014 happening in San Francisco.
Lastly one of the most important aspects of attending a conference is the networking opportunities to meet brands, retailers, and future partners you may otherwise not have been introduced to. Ask questions from industry decision makers on the tools and strategies they are using behind the scenes in their daily company roles.