Does Your Mobile Initiative Talk?
Initiative, a media communications network based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), hosted a major seminar in Dubai on Wednesday, September 25th, to discuss the remarkable influence of mobile technology in the telecommunications market. Branded with the tag #LetsTalkMobile, this interactive platform gathered under the banner of the Initiative Talks platform to discuss and debate the region’s telecommunications landscape.
By taking such a proactive, open stance, Initiative doesn’t just lead the discussion of telecommunications trends. They lead the trends by influences media representatives, marketing executives, and other key decision makers and stakeholders in mobile communications.
So, let’s take a moment to talk about what we know:
- We know mobile adoption is growing at astonishing rates relative to previous technological adoptions.
- We know that change in mobile technologies continues to escalate with new discoveries, new devices, new platforms, and new programs and applications.
- We know that the market is unstable, but growing and profitable for innovative companies that can work within such a dynamic environment.
- We know that the constant change continues to disrupt customer behavior patterns, supplanting old patterns with new patterns before they’re fully established and understood.
- We know that we, as business professionals, need more information delivered in real-time to keep up with our markets.
- We know that the thought leadership demonstrated by Initiative not only captures the information we need, but creates the trends we ride.
Mobile technology continues to take the world by storm, while cloud computing and big data add wave upon wave. Businesses that try to stay grounded are washed away like so much hurricane debris. Those businesses that learn to ride the waves will produce the innovative longevity they need to succeed in such a gloriously changeable market.
Initiative is a quality we all need to embrace in order to survive. It’s not enough to simply ride the trends. We each need to take the initiative and lead a trend of our own to attain the substantial success we want for our businesses and for our careers.
Ask yourself, how is mobile technology influencing your business? What other technologies are taking your world by storm? What are you doing about it? What can you help your customers and clients do about it?
As important as these conversations are, don’t stop with discussion and debate. Let your initiative do the talking for you. Use your website to show the world the trend you’re shaping in your industry. Show your customers and clients what you have to offer and why it’s something they just can’t live without.