At the event Bittium will present in three areas:
- In the plenary session: “LTE User Equipment for Public Safety and Critical Communications.” The presentation will discuss how to leverage the commercial ecosystem, what differentiates special purpose UEs from consumer equipment, and highlights professional users use-case scenarios and features. Bittium’s speaker is James Harper, Director of US Sales & Business Development.
- In the Cyber Security track: “Device Security in Public Safety communications.” The presentation will discuss the Paradigm change – role of the user equipment in public safety communications as well as main security threats and possible ways of mitigation. Bittium’s speaker is Markku Korkiakoski, Director, Cyber Security and Technology Development.
- Data applications & control rooms track: “Utilizing Real Time Data from Mobile Devices to Enhance and Secure Connectivity and Augment the Situational View.” The presentation will discuss how analyzing data collected on mobile devices can be an important tool to help to understand the real performance of heterogeneous network in mission-critical applications and to resolve connectivity issues and maximize coverage. The presentation also brings out how device location, connectivity and status information can become part of the situational view. Bittium’s speaker is Anton Gyllenberg, senior product manager.
Products presented at the event:
- Bittium Tough Mobile is a secure and durable Android-based LTE smartphone combining the latest information security and commercial device technologies. Bittium Tough Mobile incorporates a hardware-based security platform, which enables strong device security as well as deep integration of both customers’ own and third party software security solutions.
- Bittium Secure Suite is a device management and encryption software product that complements the Bittium Tough Mobile smartphone with a scalable set of new software services for remote management, remote attestation and securing the network connections of the device. The Bittium Tough Mobile smartphone and Bittium Secure Suite form a unique, complete, reliable system for processing and transferring sensitive and classified material and securing critical communication.
Further information about Bittium Tough Mobile can be found on our web site at: http://www.bittium.com/
Bittium’s solutions are exhibited at stand C.14.
Bittium specializes in the development of reliable, secure communications and connectivity solutions, leveraging its 30 year legacy of expertise in advanced radio communication technologies. Bittium provides innovative products and customized solutions based on its product platforms and R&D services. Complementing its communications and connectivity solutions, Bittium offers proven information security solutions for mobile devices and portable computers. In 2015, Bittium’s net sales of continuing operations, was EUR 56.8 million and its operating profit was EUR 2.3 million. Bittium is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Exchange. www.bittium.com.