As cell phone carriers expand SMS messaging services, it is logical to add SMS marketing to your arsenal. If done well SMS marketing can significantly improve traffic to your website, and customers in your retail location. Follow these tips for more effective SMS marketing.
1. Send out coupons and special offers to customers who sign up for SMS messages.
2. Link every SMS marketing message to some other marketing scheme, like a Pinterest board, blog, or retain website.
3. Set up a response system so that consumers can send you feedback by replying to the text messages you send out.
4. Send reminder messages when you have a sale or special deal running.
5. Make sure you have written permission from every subscriber, this will save you a lot of legal hassle.
For further reading, visit: